Departures of the catamaran from Piran with transfers from Portorož
The catamaran departs from Piran in Slovenia due to the fact that there are no border crossings in Portorož. Considering that Portorož and Piran are divided only by a hotel complex (Bernardin), we offer free of charge bus transfers from Portorož to the pier of departure and back for all guests wanting to sail with us from Piran to Venice either for a one day excursion or for a one way sailing Portorož – Venice or Venice – Portorož.
Departure dates in 2022
APRIL & MAY
SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER
between 30.04 and 01.10.2022
MAY: 07.05, 14.05, 21.05, 28.05
JUNE: 04.06, 11.06, 18.06, 26.05
JULY: 02.07, 09.07, 16.07*, 23.07, 30.07
AUGUST: 06.08, 13.08, 20.08, 27.08
SEPTEMBER: 03.09, 10.09, 17.09, 24.09
* On the third Sunday in July The Venetians celebrate the end of the first plague epidemic (festa Redentore). The departure on Saturday is planned 30 minutes earlier, as the voyage takes about 45 minutes in each direction and the return to Piran is also delayed by 45min.
Port taxes in Slovenia and Italy valued at 9 € per person per route
Passengers insurance during sailing (P&I)
1 piece of hand luggage per person
1 suitcase per person
Not included in the price:
Tourist tax for Venice – not yet defined for 2022.
VIP lounge supplement: 15 €
Small pet (dog or cat): 12 €
Bicycle (or similar sports equipment): 15 €
Bus transfer from / to hotel
Transport to the port
For hotel guests staying in any of the hotels in Portorož, we organize return bus transfers: (passengers must be at pick up point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time). The exact pick up time is specified on the ticket at time of booking.
Bus stop by the Hotel Lucija: 07:05
– convenient also for guests from GH Metropol, Casa Rosa, Casa bel Moretto, Boutique hotel Portorose
Post Office (direction Piran): 07:10
– for all Lifeclass hotels: Grand Hotel Portorož, Hotel Slovenija, Hotel Riviera, Hotel Neptun, Hotel Mirna, Hotel Apollo
– for Kempinski Hotel Palace
Vile Park: 07:15
– convenient also for Hotel Histrion guests